What You Need To Know In Baking Your Own Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie:
Baking cookies is a great activity that you can most certainly enjoy with all of your friends and family members. It is actually quite effortless and easy to accomplish. You just have to spare a few minutes before meal time to make tasty, delectable, and yummy chocolate chip cookies. A well-baked nutty chocolate chip cookie will surely make every meal time a good one! Cookies are usually flat in shape, thin, and sweet. It is a well-known treat among children and teenagers. Even adults have their own favourite type of cookie. Here in this article, you will learn how to make, prepare, and bake a nutty chocolate chip cookie.
Nutrition Content Found in One Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie
In choosing to bake this type of cookie, you must consider that a nutty chocolate chip cookie usually has more fats, protein, and carbohydrates than the regular cookie. It is because there are other ingredients found in a nutty chocolate chip cookie that is not present in a regular cookie dessert. Its nutritional content includes:
- 125 calories
- 16 g of carbohydrates per serving
- 6 to 8 grams of fat per serving
- 1 to 2 grams protein
- 1 to 2 percent Iron
Ingredients Needed to Bake a Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie
The necessary and vital ingredients that you absolutely need to bake a chewy this recipe are:
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cup of nuts (preferably cashew nuts)
- ½ cup almonds
- One egg yolk
- Two to three cups of Chocolate Chips
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- 2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
Time Needed to Prepare This Recipe
In preparing and baking a nutty chocolate chip cookie, you need to consider the time allotted for every step or process.
- Time needed to prepare – 30 minutes
- Cooking/Baking Time – 15 minutes
- Servings – 13 to 15 persons
Directions/Instructions in Baking a Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie
- First of all, you have to roll and pressed the dough.
- Second, add the vanilla extract and roll the dough once more.
- Prepare the oven. Preheat it to 320 degrees. Whisk and combine the other ingredients like flour, salt, egg yolk, sugar and baking powder needed for the nutty chocolate chip cookie.
- Add in the chocolate chip and the cashew nuts into the mixture and roll the dough again.
- Continue mixing. Once completely mixed, place the dough into the baking pan. Do not forget to shape the dough into a cookie before placing it into the baking pan.
- Wait for around 15 minutes until you see that the cookie has a golden brown colour.
A nutty chocolate chip cookie is a famous type variety of a cookie. It is rough and crunchy compared to the normal cookie that most people are familiar with, but the cashew and almond nuts present in the cookie give it a different twist that makes people crave for a nutty chocolate chip cookie all the more!