What You Need To Know To Successfully Bake Your French Chocolate Chip Cookies at Home:
One of the most popular food commodities around the globe includes the French chocolate chip cookie. The sweet and chewy taste of the French cookie makes it a great dessert or midday snack. The ingredients are also very cheap, affordable, and accessible for most people. Given this, many bakers and chefs love baking this ultimate yet simple French chocolate chip cookie sweet dessert.
Some of you may wonder about the uniqueness of this type of chocolate chip cookie. Do remember, France is one of the world’s best in the field of pastry. This treat will surely surprise every critic.
Nutritional Value of One French Chocolate Chip Cookie
For those who are sensitive of the food they eat or for people who are following a diet, this article provides the nutritional value that you can get from consuming a chocolate chip cookie.
- Protein per serving– 3 grams
- Carbohydrates per serving– 20 g
- Fats per serving– 6 grams
- Calories per serving – 135 calories
Ingredients for a French Chocolate Chip Cookie:
This tasty chocolate chip cookie is easy and quick to make. This awesome delicacy is made irresistible by the perception of how the French bakes their cookies. The sweet and chewy taste leaves people wanting for more. These are the ingredients to bake your own French chocolate chip cookie:
- 4 oz. Granulated sugar
- 6 oz. Butter
- ½ tablespoon Yeast
- ½ teaspoon sugar and
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 ½ cups of chocolate chips
- 2 ½ cups of sifted flour
Easy To Follow Directions on How to Bake a French Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Combine the eggs, salt, sugar, and vanilla extract in one large bowl. Continue whisking until it becomes smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- Add the yeast and the flour respectively into the bowl.
- Get the butter and melt it.
- Add a little more flour and butter alternatively to the bowl until it mixes together and become homogeneous.
- Place the big bowl into the refrigerator for about 50 minutes and preheat the oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the dough on the baking tray and bake your French chocolate chip cookie to perfection!
Mixing and experimenting with flavors give excitement and fun to bakers and chefs. Experience how it is to be able to combine different and various food selections. Here, you learned the French secret to making a great dessert! To be successful in baking your own French chocolate chip cookie, you have to read the directions carefully and apply it to practice. At least now, you know how fast and easy it is to bake chocolate chip cookie.
Lets Look at What We Need to Know When Baking Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies at Home:
Baking cookies at home is fun and great way to enjoy with all of your friends and family members. It is actually quite simple and easy to do. You just have to spare a few minutes before meal time to make tasty, and delectable Nutty chocolate chip cookies.
A well-baked nutty chocolate chip cookies will surely make every meal time a good one! Cookies are usually thin, and sweet. It is a well-known treat among children and teenagers. Even adults have their own favourite type of cookie. In this article, you will learn how to make, prepare, and bake tasty nutty chocolate chip cookies at home easily.
These are The Nutrition Content Found in One Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie:
In choosing to bake this type of cookie, you must consider that a nutty chocolate chip cookie usually has more fats, protein, and carbohydrates than the regular cookie. It is because there are other ingredients found in a nutty chocolate chip cookie that is not present in a regular cookie dessert. Its nutritional content includes:
- 125 calories
- 16 g of carbohydrates per serving
- 6 to 8 grams of fat per serving
- 1 to 2 grams protein
- 1 to 2 percent Iron
Ingredients Needed to Bake a Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie
The necessary and vital ingredients that you absolutely need to bake a chewy this recipe are:
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cup of nuts (preferably cashew nuts)
- ½ cup almonds
- One egg yolk
- Two to three cups of Chocolate Chips
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- 2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
Time Needed to Prepare This Recipe
In preparing and baking a nutty chocolate chip cookie, you need to consider the time allotted for every step or process.
- Time needed to prepare – 30 minutes
- Cooking/Baking Time – 15 minutes
- Servings – 13 to 15 persons
These are The Correct Directions/Instructions in Baking Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies at Home:
- First of all, you have to roll and pressed the dough.
- Second, add the vanilla extract and roll the dough once more.
- Prepare the oven. Preheat it to 320 degrees. Whisk and combine the other ingredients like flour, salt, egg yolk, sugar and baking powder needed for the nutty chocolate chip cookie.
- Add in the chocolate chip and the cashew nuts into the mixture and roll the dough again.
- Continue mixing. Once completely mixed, place the dough into the baking pan. Do not forget to shape the dough into a cookie before placing it into the baking pan.
- Wait for around 15 minutes until you see that the cookie has a golden brown colour.
Nutty chocolate chip cookies are famous type variety of cookies. It is rough and crunchy compared to the normal cookies that most people are familiar with, but the cashew and almond nuts present in the cookies gives it a different twist that makes people love to taste a nutty chocolate chip cookie all the more!
Making Money Out Of Baking and Selling Dutch Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nowadays, a chocolate chip cookie is usually found and sold in many baking stores and outlets around the globe. Its popularity among children, teenagers, and even adults make it a great food commodity that many people are most willing to buy provided that it has an original, sweet, and awesome taste! Many baking stores and shops are offering various and diverse kinds and types of the Dutch chocolate chip cookie.
In addition to this, baking it is only a simple and short process. Businesses into the food and baking industry find this as an attractive factor in selling these chocolate chip cookies because of the time their company can save considering the easy process involve in preparing it.
Advantages in Selling Dutch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It is easy to bake. It only takes around 1 to 15 minutes. The entire process is about 20 to 20 minutes long.
- The ingredients are easy to find and are very affordable. This is the reason why a Dutch chocolate chip cookie can be sold for a low price.
- The target market is flexible and big. Children are the main buyers of these cookies especially since they are the once most susceptible to the delectable taste of sweet food. Teenagers and adults can also be considered as a target market.
- Not everyone can sell the famous Dutch chocolate chip cookie.
- It is not hard to find a venue where you could setup your business and sell your Dutch chocolate chip cookies.
Ingredients in Making the Dutch Chocolate Chip Cookie
There maybe a variety of cookies but nothing beats the Dutch chocolate chip cookie! The Dutch cookie has a sweet yet crunchy taste that captivates its consumers. These are the necessary ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cold stick butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- ½ cup walnut (chopped)
- Optional : 1 teaspoon maple extract
Instructions in Baking the Original Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees.
- Beat the eggs and measure the other ingredients.
- Add and Combine the flour, salt, sugar, all-purpose flour, nuts, butter, and maple extract. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Once mixed, you can now add the chocolate chips.
- Evenly shape and distribute the dough in the baking pan.
- Put the baking pan in the oven and wait for 15 minutes.
- Once you see that the cookies are already brown, take the baking pan and let it cool for 5 minutes.
After all the work, you can now sell your Dutch chocolate chip cookies. It is a great and rewarding feeling that you are well-able and capable of making money out of your own hard work. Do not forget to sell the cookies at an affordable price so that even little children will be able to afford even a piece of your chocolate chip cookie.
Fun Baking cookies with your Kids with Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
It is a good initiative to bake cookies for and with your children. You and your kids would surely enjoy bonding time while creating and eating such delicacies. This is why it is important to make such cookie-baking experience with your kids fun and educational. You’ll never know if you have a chef prodigy as a child.
Make it Interactive
Before you start baking with your kids, there are some things to be well thought-of. The first thing to do is select the right cookie recipe which is something easy to learn. One of the most commonly used recipe is the chocolate chip cookie recipe or easy sugar cookie recipe. These selections are easy, and fun to learn. It only requires few ingredients and easy to follow procedures. It is crucial to list down all ingredients and let your kids recognize each ingredient. The Kids would assist in handing down ingredients during your baking activity.
Baking Tools and Materials
Proper and safe baking tools are essential in your baking session with your kids. Help them identify baking materials and tools. From measuring cups to baking pans, baking sheets, spatulas, mixing bowls, electric mixer, baking spray, and so on, make sure it is clear to them all their functions and uses. Your kids will become very familiar with essential tools used in baking.
Throughout the baking activity, let your kids do some tasks starting with simple procedures. Then, when they become confident let them do dome complex tasks like using electric mixer use or even preheating the oven. Just make sure to bake something that they would really love like chocolate chip cookie recipe or easy sugar cookie recipe. These basic recipes will surely excite your kids. They would be anticipating the end results of all their efforts, and would surely love to do it again.
You can also bake with your kids by using recipes of sugar free cookies. These selections have very low or basically no sugar content. Instead, sugar alternatives are used like Agave nectar. Such sugar free cookies are perfect for dieters or diabetics who want to reduce sugar intake. Cookies that are sugar free are considered by many as healthier options than regular cookies because they contain less sugar. Basically, cookie baking activities with your kids would always be a learning and fun experience you can do together anytime. You don’t need for the holiday seasons or special occasions to come to do such activities with your kids.