How to Bake Your Own Deliciously Made Grand Mariner Chocolate Chip Cookies at Home:
A Grand Marnier chocolate chip cookie is a wonderful treat that everyone appreciates and loves! Countless people all over the world love eating sweets as it brings extra energy and may alleviate them temporarily from stress and anxiety. A chocolate chip cookie is probably the most famous kind of sweet treat that both children and adults most certainly delight in.
A greatly baked chocolate chip cookie makes everybody’s day! It is very easy to bake, and it only takes a minimum amount of your time. Even though you can make it in a rush, the quality is not sacrificed especially if you follow the directions and instructions found in this article on how to bake and make delicious Grand Marnier Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Nutrition Content Summary of a Chocolate Chip Cookie
A chocolate chip cookie is a delicious treat that is easy to make and bake. It’s a great dessert or even an appetizer to some. Before you proceed to the directions on how to make a chocolate chip cookie,take a look at the nutrition summary. A chocolate chip cookie contains:
- Calories – around 48 or 49 calories in 1 cookie
- Protein – 0.54 g
- Fats – 2.45 g
- Carbohydrates – 6.40 g
- Iron – 2%
Ingredients for a Grand Marnier Chocolate Chip Cookie:
- 2 tablespoons Dutch cocoa
- 2 tablespoons Grand Mariner
- 1 tablespoon baking powder and baking soda
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- Two tablespoons orange extract
- Two cups of oatmeal
- 1 ½ cup of chocolate chips
- ½ cup of nuts
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions in baking Grand Marnier Chocolate chip Cookie:
- Place all the ingredients in a blender. Add in the sugar, baking powder and baking soda, Dutch cocoa, and salt. Make sure that it is well mixed before placing it in a bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Once you have transferred all the ingredients in a bowl, put in the orange extract, eggs, and the Grand Mariner. Combine it with the flour mixture.
- Add in the nuts and chocolate chips.
- Shape the dough and place in the baking tray.
- Enjoy your deliciously baked Grand Mariner chocolate chip cookie with friends and family!
Baking is very easy, and it requires only a minimum amount of time, and the satisfaction you get after it makes the process worth it! Make sure to follow the directions and instructions carefully. Once you master it by heart, you can add other ingredients or you make your own version of a chocolate chip cookie. Now you can make tasty Grand Marnier Chocolate Chip Cookie at home easily.