What You Need To Know To Successfully Bake Your French Chocolate Chip Cookie:
One of the most popular food commodities around the globe includes the French chocolate chip cookie. The sweet and chewy taste of the French cookie makes it a great dessert or midday snack. The ingredients are also very cheap, affordable, and accessible for most people. Given this, many bakers and chefs love baking this ultimate yet simple French chocolate chip cookie sweet dessert.
Some of you may wonder about the uniqueness of this type of chocolate chip cookie. Do remember, France is one of the world’s best in the field of pastry. This treat will surely surprise every critic.
Nutritional Value of One French Chocolate Chip Cookie
For those who are sensitive of the food they eat or for people who are following a diet, this article provides the nutritional value that you can get from consuming a French chocolate chip cookie.
- Protein per serving– 3 grams
- Carbohydrates per serving– 20 g
- Fats per serving– 6 grams
- Calories per serving – 135 calories
Ingredients for a French Chocolate Chip Cookie
A French chocolate chip cookie is easy and quick to make. This awesome delicacy is made irresistible by the perception of how the French bakes their cookies. The sweet and chewy taste leaves people wanting for more. These are the ingredients you need to bake your own chocolate chip cookie:
- 4 oz. Granulated sugar
- 6 oz. Butter
- ½ tablespoon Yeast
- ½ teaspoon sugar and
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 ½ cups of chocolate chips
- 2 ½ cups of sifted flour
Easy To Follow Directions on How to Bake a French Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Combine the eggs, salt, sugar, and vanilla extract in one large bowl. Continue whisking until it becomes smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- Add the yeast and the flour respectively into the bowl.
- Get the butter and melt it.
- Add a little more flour and butter alternatively to the bowl until it mixes together and become homogenous.
- Place the big bowl into the refrigerator for about 50 minutes and preheat the oven to 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the dough on the baking tray and bake your French chocolate chip cookie to perfection!
Mixing and experimenting with flavors give excitement and fun to bakers and chefs. Experience how it is to be able to combine different and various food selections. Here, you learned the French secret to making a great dessert! To be successful in baking your own French chocolate chip cookie, you have to read the directions carefully and apply it to practice. At least now, you know how fast and easy it is to bake a tasty chocolate chip cookie.