Lets Look at What We Need to Know When Baking Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies at Home:
Baking cookies at home is fun and great way to enjoy with all of your friends and family members. It is actually quite simple and easy to do. You just have to spare a few minutes before meal time to make tasty, and delectable Nutty chocolate chip cookies.
A well-baked nutty chocolate chip cookies will surely make every meal time a good one! Cookies are usually thin, and sweet. It is a well-known treat among children and teenagers. Even adults have their own favourite type of cookie. In this article, you will learn how to make, prepare, and bake tasty nutty chocolate chip cookies at home easily.
These are The Nutrition Content Found in One Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie:
In choosing to bake this type of cookie, you must consider that a nutty chocolate chip cookie usually has more fats, protein, and carbohydrates than the regular cookie. It is because there are other ingredients found in a nutty chocolate chip cookie that is not present in a regular cookie dessert. Its nutritional content includes:
- 125 calories
- 16 g of carbohydrates per serving
- 6 to 8 grams of fat per serving
- 1 to 2 grams protein
- 1 to 2 percent Iron
Ingredients Needed to Bake a Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookie
The necessary and vital ingredients that you absolutely need to bake a chewy this recipe are:
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 2 cup of nuts (preferably cashew nuts)
- ½ cup almonds
- One egg yolk
- Two to three cups of Chocolate Chips
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon baking powder
- 2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
Time Needed to Prepare This Recipe
In preparing and baking a nutty chocolate chip cookie, you need to consider the time allotted for every step or process.
- Time needed to prepare – 30 minutes
- Cooking/Baking Time – 15 minutes
- Servings – 13 to 15 persons
These are The Correct Directions/Instructions in Baking Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies at Home:
- First of all, you have to roll and pressed the dough.
- Second, add the vanilla extract and roll the dough once more.
- Prepare the oven. Preheat it to 320 degrees. Whisk and combine the other ingredients like flour, salt, egg yolk, sugar and baking powder needed for the nutty chocolate chip cookie.
- Add in the chocolate chip and the cashew nuts into the mixture and roll the dough again.
- Continue mixing. Once completely mixed, place the dough into the baking pan. Do not forget to shape the dough into a cookie before placing it into the baking pan.
- Wait for around 15 minutes until you see that the cookie has a golden brown colour.
Nutty chocolate chip cookies are famous type variety of cookies. It is rough and crunchy compared to the normal cookies that most people are familiar with, but the cashew and almond nuts present in the cookies gives it a different twist that makes people love to taste a nutty chocolate chip cookie all the more!