Making Money Out Of Baking and Selling Dutch Chocolate Chip Cookies:
Nowadays, a chocolate chip cookie is usually found and sold in many baking stores and outlets around the globe. Its popularity among children, teenagers, and even adults make it a great food commodity that many people are most willing to buy provided that it has an original, sweet, and awesome taste! Many baking stores and shops are offering various and diverse kinds and types of the Dutch chocolate chip cookie.
In addition to this, baking it is only a simple and short process. Businesses into the food and baking industry find this as an attractive factor in selling these chocolate chip cookies because of the time their company can save considering the easy process involve in preparing it.
Advantages in Selling Dutch Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- It is easy to bake. It only takes around 1 to 15 minutes. The entire process is about 20 to 20 minutes long.
- The ingredients are easy to find and are very affordable. This is the reason why a Dutch chocolate chip cookie can be sold for a low price.
- The target market is flexible and big. Children are the main buyers of these cookies especially since they are the once most susceptible to the delectable taste of sweet food. Teenagers and adults can also be considered as a target market.
- Not everyone can sell the famous Dutch chocolate chip cookie.
- It is not hard to find a venue where you could setup your business and sell your Dutch chocolate chip cookies.
Ingredients in Making the Dutch Chocolate Chip Cookie
There maybe a variety of cookies but nothing beats the Dutch chocolate chip cookie! The Dutch cookie has a sweet yet crunchy taste that captivates its consumers. These are the necessary ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- 1 cold stick butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips
- ½ cup walnut (chopped)
- Optional : 1 teaspoon maple extract
Instructions in Baking the Original Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees.
- Beat the eggs and measure the other ingredients.
- Add and Combine the flour, salt, sugar, all-purpose flour, nuts, butter, and maple extract. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Once mixed, you can now add the chocolate chips.
- Evenly shape and distribute the dough in the baking pan.
- Put the baking pan in the oven and wait for 15 minutes.
- Once you see that the cookies are already brown, take the baking pan and let it cool for 5 minutes.
After all the work, you can now sell your Dutch chocolate chip cookies. It is a great and rewarding feeling that you are well-able and capable of making money out of your own hard work. Do not forget to sell the cookies at an affordable price so that even little children will be able to afford even a piece of your Dutch chocolate chip cookie.