Bake Delicious Nougat Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe at Home.
One recipe that is sure to water your mouth and satisfy your palates is the Nougat filled chocolate chip cookie recipe. Nougat is a famous ingredient often used by the food baking industry to create delectable chocolate snacks and desserts. Nougat is a common confectionery composed of nuts, honey, and sweet sugar. The texture and taste of the nougat varies. There is soft nougat, crunchy nougat, and hard chewy nougat often used to make various types of cookie recipes, bars and delicacies.
In this recipe, you are going to infuse hard and chewy nougat into a famous chocolate chip cookie recipe to intensify the taste and texture in the mouth. Anyone who gets to taste this sweet treat will surely ask and want for more!
If you want to make your own soft and chewy nougat mixture at home, from scratch first! Please watch below video to full recipe to making chewy nougat mixture. Then you can add it to your Nougat Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies to get the Delicious flavor you always wanted.
Ingredients Needed in Making Nougat Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:
The nougat filled chocolate chip cookie recipe for making a fabulous dessert is one of the best and being able to bake the chocolate chip cookies will add more satisfaction to your family and friends. Before you begin baking, please make sure that you have all the ingredients needed to bake the cookies indicated in this nougat filled cookie recipe.
- 2 egg whites
- ¾ cup of corn syrup
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
- ¾ cup of water
- 5 ounces of melted chocolate
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Time Needed To Bake This Recipe
To successfully bake you own nougat filled cookie, you need to estimate your time well as seen here in the cookie recipe, so that the cookies would not end up over cooked. It is very important for you, as a baker, to properly allot your time, so that everything will be done as nicely and as smoothly as possible.
- Preparation time – 20 minutes
- Cooling time stated in the nougat filled chocolate chip cookie recipe before baking – 30 minutes
- Baking Time – 15 minutes
Directions in Making This Tasty Nougat Filled Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe:
The following steps will guide you through in baking a delicious cookie treat. Keep in mind that going across this chocolate chip cookie recipe while baking is very essential.
- Place the egg whites, vanilla extract, and corn syrup in a mixer or blender. Do not turn the blender on.
- In one large bowl, combine the cocoa powder, sugar, and milk. After doing so, you may set it aside for a while as you do the next step.
- Take a pan and mix the granulated sugar, the ¾ cup of water and add a little of the corn syrup. Allow it to boil for 2 to 4 minutes. Afterwards, you can begin whipping the egg whites.
- Add the other ingredients in the whipped egg mixture and thoroughly mix everything.
- Place the nougat mixture into the baking pan and place in a refrigerator.
- Make sure to go across the chocolate chip cookie recipe before proceeding, as baking the cookie is considered irreversible.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. After 30 minutes, place the baking pan in the oven and wait for 15 minutes before taking it out.
- Enjoy your nougat filled chocolate chip cookie!
Unlike other recipes, this tasty Nougat filled chocolate chip cookie recipe is considered unique because of its nougat center. Anyone who wants to bake can surely do this recipe. If you want to satisfy your family, friends and acquaintances or to make a heap of earnings during the summer, then all you have to do is to follow this nougat filled chocolate chip cookie recipe!